Prevent infection of Coronavirus 2019 (Covid-19)
According to COVID-19 situation happening in Thailand and across the globe, THE SHINE aims to decrease the risk of the infection and to raise all the protection standard to the highest. As co-owners and residents’ safety is our TOP PRIORITY , we seriously have taken following actions to prevent every possible way of this matter.
1. On March 20th, 2020, we have sanitized all the common area by G4S Security Services (Thailand) Limited Company. They have used Peroxide disinfectant solution and 22 Multi-Quat Sanitizer solution around the common area of THE SHINE. Moreover, we have organized them to clean the specific areas in depth as follows:
- 1st floor : Lobby, Mail box room and Juristic Person office
- 5th floor : Meeting room, Reading corner and Laundry service room
- 6th floor : Health club, Restrooms, Sauna and around the swimming pool
- All of 3 elevators
- Hallways every floor and ladders
- Frequently touched spots such as every main door knob of each units
2. At the entrance and exit of THE SHINE, our security guard will be spraying a hand sanitizer to residents and visitors for cleanliness and hygiene. Also, temperature checking will be measured before entering the residence by the security guards.
3. Hand sanitizers are provided in common area such as at the lobby, 1st floor’s hallway before entering elevator and health club on 6th floor.
4. Determination of standing positions in all passenger elevators which is limited to the maximum of 4 passengers per time, to avoid congestion in the elevators. This social distancing can reduce the spread of the virus.
5. In Health Club (fitness room), antiseptic solutions are provided for residents to disinfect the virus by themselves before and after exercise. Also clearly determine the areas for each of exercise machine in the room and restrict to a maximum of 5 users at a time.
6. We also would like to ask for your cooperation to reduce a chance of spreading and to support social distancing policy by using these channels to contact us for more information.
Via phone: +6653-105738, +6694-6284724
Line application: ID 0946284724
However, THE SHINE Juristic Person office still opens normally, for urgent matters or rentals, please feel free to contact us at 1st floor office.
Last but not least, please stay safe! To protect yourselves from the spread of COVID-19, please kindly avoid crowded places. Wear a mask. Clean your hands frequently before and after entering the residence and stay healthy.
Thank you very much for your continuous cooperation.